Monday 11 April 2011

8 Months!

Joseph is now 8 months old and he has 5 teeth. He can sit, say mama and baba, has a great pincher hold and feeds really well. He still shows no sign of crawling yet, or sleeping through the night.
Currently he has a virus. I took him to the dr today because he has had a fever since yesterday morning which I haven't been able to lower. He's a little moody but still feeding a little and filling his nappies so nothing to major going on. Fingers crossed he's better tomorrow. I get scared he's going to have a febrile convulsion. Leila had one when she was smaller and it scared me half to death, even knowing what it was and that they are generally harmless, they are still really scary and not an experience I'd wish on any parent.

Lucy and Leila are off school for 2 1/2 weeks now. I'm hoping the weather holds out for some of it so we can make use of the garden. Daddy was in the garden with Joseph the other day, he was playing his guitar and singing. Lucy was in the house and Leila came in and asked her if she wanted to go out to play.
Lucy said "no"
Leila said "why, is it because daddy is singing?"
Lucy replied "yes, he's really playing me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment