Tuesday 2 November 2010

Weeks 11 and 12

Last week was half term and I barely got five minutes to myself. It was nice not to have to rush around in the morning though and I got to see my girls lots.
Joseph was really poorly, he had a cold which wouldn't shift and a nasty cough and started being sick a lot. He was also off his food. So I took him to the dr and she said his chest was clear but he did have an ear infection, so she prescribed penicillin. I gave it to him for three days but he was sick every time so I stopped. He seems much better now though, but I have to see the health visitor tomorrow so I will mention it to her.

Joseph is so lovely now, he's always smiling and coo-ing. The only time he gets miserable is when he's tired and he generally has to have a cry before he will go to sleep. (Apart from when he wakes during the night.) We still don't have any type of routine but I think one is starting to develop now. He is also liking his bath more.

So now he is 12 weeks old, but not 3 months.... time to start thinking in months now!

No comments:

Post a Comment