Tuesday 26 July 2011

Almost One

Two weeks today and Joseph will be one year old, I know it's a cliche but it has gone so quick. I'm not ready for him to grow up just yet, but then neither is Joseph who is still very much a baby. He's still not moving around, he still spends most of his time crying or sleeping, yes I admit I don't want him to grow up, but I am started to get a little worried that he's not meeting his milestones. He is having his 1 year review on Friday so I'll see what the health visitor says.

Last week Lucy had a working diagnosis of high functioning autism. Not a total surprise as I'd suspected it from very early on. I already have a child with autism so I know what to look for and what to expect.

Tomorrow is Leila's 4th birthday. We had a party for her on Sunday which went really well. She has been so naughty today though, such nasty behaviour that she has definitely not picked up at home so must have learnt at nursery. I just hope that tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment