Thursday 10 May 2012

No longer a Baby!

Baby number 5 is growing so fast, I can't really call him a baby anymore. Such a sad time when they reach that stage, especially when you know there will be no more babies. It doesn't matter, I've been here five times now and still it feels like I'm losing something precious. But, it doesn't last, all I have to do is remember what is to come. So much more growing and learning, so many firsts to achieve, so much to look forward to as my little man transforms in front of my very eyes into a, well, not so little man.
I still look at my girls now four and six and it's hard to believe how quick they are growing, but we still have so far to go.
Even when I look at my grown-up children I can see that there is still so much they have to experience, still more growing, it never ends, the changes, the things to look forward to (grandchildren???)

So baby number five now has a bed instead of a cot, he can walk and 'nearly' talk. He is becoming more independent every day......but he still gives the bestest cuddles and kisses ever.

Yes, the baby days are gone (forever) but there is still so much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment