Monday 26 July 2010

Another Appointment

I was back at the hospital today to see my consultant. I don't have an infection so he wants to make sure it's not diabeties. I have to go back to the hospital first thing in the morning (before eating or drinking) for a blood sugar test. If I do have diabeties then he wants to induce me straight away, but if not he said he doesn't want me to go over my due date, so little man Joseph will definately be here within 14 days !!!

Tomorrow is Leila's third birthday, I'm a bit fed up that I have to leave her to go to the hospital but  as it's only a blood test I'm hoping I won't be long. She is having a playhouse for the garden so fingers crossed for some sunshine tomorrow. We are not having a party but she is having a few little friends over for lunch and birthday cake. I can't wait to see my girls in their new dresses too.

No comments:

Post a Comment